Second Front Page Ten Commandments List of Ten Commandments
Moses told us to post the list of Ten Commandments in our homes and in public places. Our forefathers obeyed and posted the list of the Ten Commandments in over 4,000 public places in America, more than any other scripture verses. They are on display in three places at the Supreme Court. We gave them posted on line the internet.
The U.S. Supreme Court and the Ten Commandments
The very Christian historical foundation of America is at stake. If we lose this battle, Ten Commandment Monuments and Christian Historical symbols could be removed from thousands of public places in every city and town in America. There are several pictures of the Ten Commandments are in the Supreme Court Building and in Washington, D.C. A list of the Ten Commandments online that are on display.
The Ten Commandments List King James Version
- And God spake all these words, saying,
- I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
- And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
- But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
- For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
- Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
- And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.
You can conveniently print a copy King James Version copy of the Ten Commandments
Ten Commandments List from Exodus 20 from MosesExodus 34:28
And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
To teach children them, it is best to display a list of the Ten Commandments.
Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.
The Ten Commandments in the 2001 Translation
Read the Ten Commandments as found in Exodus 20 from this very interesting translation of the Septuagint (Old Covenant) and the New Covenant from the 2001 Translation – An American English Bible.
1 Then Jehovah said all of this:
2 I am Jehovah your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of slavery.
3 So, you must have no gods other than Me.
4 You must not make images for yourselves of anything in the skies above, on the earth below, or things that live in the water under the earth.
5 You must not bow before them or serve them, for I Jehovah your God am a jealous God, and I bring the sins of the ancestors upon the children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of those who hate Me.
6 But I am merciful to the thousands who love Me and keep My Commandments.
7 ‘You must not misuse the Name of Jehovah your God, for Jehovah your God will not forgive those who misuse His Name.
8 ‘Keep the Sabbath day and make it holy.
9 You may work and get everything done in six days,
10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of Jehovah your God, and you must do no work… not you, your son, your daughter, your male servant, your female servant, your ox, your burro, any of your cattle, or any strangers that are visiting among you.
11 Because, Jehovah made the sky, the ground, the sea, and everything in them, then He rested on the seventh day. So, Jehovah blessed the seventh day and made it sacred.
12 Honor your father and mother, as Jehovah your God commanded you, so that things may go well for you and that you may live a long time in the land that Jehovah your God is giving you.
14 You must not steal.
15 You must not commit murder.
16 You must not testify falsely against your neighbor.
17 You must not desire your neighbor’s wife, his house, his field, his male servant, his female servant, his ox, his burro, any other animal, or anything else that belongs to your neighbor
Ten Commandments Online bring you these Bible Verses:Isaiah 40:28-31
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
1271 Eastland Rd.
Sparta, TN 38583
Type email address, it will not copy.